Saturday, June 2, 2012

Testing your faith out...

Hey! I hope everyone had a fantastic blessed week! I wanted to encourage you to have faith.. for some of us that is easy, but for others, it may be tricky. I encourage you fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to read your bible daily with God, even if it's just 5 minutes. Do it, it will change your life...it changed mine! Secondly, stop and pray! Talk to God every spare moment you have, even if it's just to say hello, and to say thank you! Thirdly, always humble yourself before the Lord, and come to him with a thankful heart.

There is a faith test that I heard about from (thefaithdomequiz.com). This is an amazing test. It helps you to understand where your faith stands this very second. Please take this...

Trust God and he will take you through anything - Unknown

                                                                                                  As always blessings!


P.S. Remember that Jesus loves you no matter what you have done, so love him back with everything you have! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. Er - I went to take the test - and it does not exist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry! They did in fact take the test down! I am sorry! I will be posting a vlog or entry on testing out your faith part 2 in a couple of days! I would love for you to come back and check it out! Thanks for commenting!

    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete